Corporate Licensing Analyst at GEICO - Chevy Chase,MD
Our GEICO Corporate Licensing team is seeking a highly motivated professional analyst to join our team in the Underwriting, Research, & Control (URC) department as a Senior Licensing Analyst. The team plays a critical role for the company by driving licensing compliance for a growing company while managing expenses. The analyst position provides our associates with a broad view of GEICO by working with different areas of the business. Prior Licensing knowledge is not required.
What We Do
As GEICO changes, our jobs evolve. We identify compliance opportunities and implement process, system, audits, training changes, to increase compliance and efficiency for all lines of business; Manage company and agency licenses, developing Department of Insurance relationships to drive the processes through; Develop standardized best practices across the regions to increase compliance and efficiency; Develop quality and efficiency metrics, including scorecards and reports; Conduct licensing systems analysis and coordinate systems changes; Process GFR changes while developing processes increasing compliance and efficiency.
$56,000 - $62000
What It Takes
The successful candidate will join a small team of analysts who handle diverse licensing responsibilities while specializing in the following areas: Identifying compliance opportunities; Developing, analyzing, and controlling Market Conduct Exam data pulls and interrogatory requests; Conducting licensing systems analysis and coordinating systems changes, audits, processing changes, and training, to increase compliance and efficiency for all lines of business, related to MCE audits, URC Audits, IA audits, and internal root cause analysis; Developing, standardizing, and publishing licensing reports; Developing and executing training and measuring training impacts on key licensing metrics; Expense management including paying invoices, developing budgets, analyzing expense variances, and developing expense reduction recommendations.
Additional growth opportunities include involvement with top industry regulators and vendors such as NIPR, SILA and eREG.
• Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
• Ability and desire to learn and apply new skills and techniques
• Strong desire to drive high quality results
• Ability to convey information clearly and effectively both written and verbally
• Ability to work independently and contribute to team efforts
• Outstanding time management skills
• Enjoys responsibilities requiring extreme attention to detail
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred or actively pursuing (including core business classes)
• Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel
• High level of dependability
• Analytical assessments will be completed by each applicant.
$56,000 - $62000
To apply reach out to
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to NextGig.Chat!
Orrick,Herrington & Sutcliffe
The Trade Desk
Walker & Company
Gap Solutions,Inc- Careers
GEICO - Careers
Orrick,Herrington & Sutcliffe-Careers
Revolt TV- Careers
Slack - Careers
The Trade Desk-Careers
Thompson Creek- Careers
Walker & Company - Careers
Wegmans - Careers
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2017 NextGig.Chat